Banner Banner
15 June 2007

Where is Tellytubby ?

Down the drain pipe, that's where TinkyWinky went !!
Last night Ash didn't want to get out of the bath-tub after her bath. I had already allowed her an extra 10mins in it to play with her Tellytubby bath toys. So when I turned the shower off, she started screaming for me to go away and when I reached out to pick her up, she suddenly threw TinkyWinky (that's the purple one) onto the floor and TinkyWinky went sliding sliding sliding across the floor, bounced off the wall and straight down the drain pipe !!
I raised my voice and scolded her, Ash knew I was really angry and didn't make much of fuss when I picked her up to be towelled down and changed. Later, while we were playing in the hall, she suddenly looked at me and asked " Where Tellytubby ?" in her sweetest voice and most innocent look. Sigh..........*shaking head*