Banner Banner
12 Oct 2007

Of friends and non-friends

It's amazing how kids at this age begin to form cliques. As far as I know, Ash has formed a clique of 2 close friends at Pat's; Sarah and Vera. Sarah I'm guessing, is perhaps a month or two older than Ash while Vera is about 3 months younger than Ash. They get along pretty well. I've seen Sarah and Ash "communicating" - meaning in language no adult can comprehend, and I've also heard them say good-bye to each other when I pick Ash up.
As with all things, when there are friends, there also non-friends. Why non-friends ? Enemy is too strong a word to use for their age. Ash doesn't like Emma because Emma hogs the Little Tikes toy car.
Yesterday morning she said to me : "Daddy, I don't want Emma sit MY CAR !"


Little Terror ??

Could our sweet little Ash be a little terror ? She tried to push Jema (?) yesterday evening. Miss Dorren also told me that she was put in the naughty corner for trying to pull someone's hair and it was very hard to get her to apologise. Looks like her stubborn streak is starting to show.