Banner Banner
15 Mar 2008
The Little Red Hen
"One day Little Red Hen found some grains of wheat."Maybe I can make some bread from these," she thought. "I wonder how?""I know, I will ask my friends!" Then the Little Red Hen went to her three best friends and asked, "Will you help me?"Come and see exactly how helpful her friends Mouse, Cat, and Goose are. Learn some very valuable lessons about friendship and helping one another.Find out how Little Red Hen learns how to grow and harvest corn; and discovers how bread is made"
We brought Ash to watch this hour long play this afternoon by the iTheatre at the Alliance Française Theatre along Sarkies Road. Alice, Viv's friend, had bought the tickets for us and we met her there with her son, Ryan. All in all, it was an enjoyable performance. Ash had managed to sit quietly thru the entire performance, apart from her pre-performance tantrum, which was probably due to grouchiness from having been woken up from her afternoon nap.
========================================================
We managed to catch Ash singing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 once I caught a fish alive this morning.

Labels: