Banner Banner
27 Feb 2009

Carrying Tales

I guess it's time we watched what we say in front of Ash. She's now at an age where she can catch what we're saying and she can repeat what we say word for word. Here's why.
Went to pick mummy up, but because mummy wasn't down yet, and our usual waiting spot was taken, so I parked the car a short distance away. Just so happen then, the car in our usual spot moved off and another car of the same make and colour went in. When mummy finally came down, she immediately walked towards the other car, but it drove off. Mummy had a stunned look and I guess she was wondering why did I move off. We saw everything from our car, and I remarked "Mummy is so blur." Couple of seconds later, mummy saw us and came over. As she got in, Ash said : " Mummy, mummy, I tell you something. Daddy say you are sooooo blur."
I acted blur.