Banner Banner
14 April 2007

Temper Temper Temper

Mummy was having a shower and Ash wanted to open the bathroom door, so I carried her away. She wasn't happy with that and put on her pout. As I was walking out of the bedroom, she beat me on the chest and said "Beat daddy", I was a little suprised. I smacked her on her thigh and told her that she could not do that. She beat me again, "beat daddy" and I smacked her again. But she beat me and said "beat daddy" once again and I smacked her again. And before I knew it, with the ferocity of a cornered kitten, she lunged forward and sunk her teeth ala Mike Tyson into my shoulder!

- see the red mark on my shoulder ?

"Aaaaarrrrrrrr................" I shouted. "How can you bite daddy ??????" , I asked her.
I walked out to her playard and I think she knew I was angry with her. The moment I put her down, she immediately put on her sweetest smile and said "Sayang daddy". Sigh !.....I'm a softie....Ash is forgiven.