Banner Banner
1 September 2007

I cannot believe this !!! Ash was having a low grade fever (37.7 degrees) this afternoon. She had just recovered from bronchitis. After her afternoon nap, she woke up cranky. Initially I thought that she was still sleepy thus the crankiness, but something told me it wasn't right, so I took her temperature, it showed 37.4 degress, not considered a fever yet, but it was a sign. 10 mins later I took it again and this time it was 37.7 degrees. We administered paracetamol immediately. Since then her temperature has been fluctuating between 36.6 and 37.2. It cannot be a bacterial infection since she's been on antibiotics the whole week. I'm hoping it's just a case of heatiness, nothing more. We will have to monitor her closely tonight as from past experience, fevers tend to rise rapidly at night.

WHY WHY WHY ????????????