Banner Banner
17 Nov 2007

It's funny how somethings that we say to our kids sometimes come to embarass us.
Ash at one point liked running out into the hall in her birthday suit during bath times. To discourage her, we'd tell her " Shame shame, Ashley is not wearing any clothes."

We just got out of the lift and were heading home. We turned the corner and met our neighbour watering his plants.....without his top on. And Ash said :" Uncle shame shame" giggling to herself. I hurriedly said my hello and walked briskly towards home, all the while trying hard to stifle my laughter. Ash then added " Shame shame, uncle never wear shirt. "
I fumbled with my keys, trying desperately to open the door. Any longer and it would have been an akward situation as I burst out in muted laughter at home.

Reminded me of the TV show hosted by Bill Cosby, Kids Say the Darndest Things.