Banner Banner
29 Nov 2008

Gulity !

Not Ash, but daddy and mummy. Daddy was the bigger culprit as it was his suggestion.
We had gone to view a couple of showflats today and by time we were done with the 3rd showflat, Ash was already fast asleep on my shoulder. When we got to the 4th showflat and seeing her sleeping comfortably in her car-seat, I suggested that we let her sleep, with the windows wound down slightly. And besides we thought we could still "see" her since we were parked right in front.
When we came back to the car 15mins later, we opened the doors to see a tear-streaked face looking at us. We felt so gulity and spent the rest of the journey home pampering her. Fortunately, she wasn't traumatised and was her usual self, talking and laughing away.
That night, I asked her if she had cried because she was scared, her reply was : " No, I was not scared, I saw mummy and daddy in the shop and I also want to go iiiiiiinnnnnnn."