Banner Banner
7 Mar 2009

Those Frogs

Mummy didn't feel like going out for dinner this evening, so it was decided that we would "tabao" dinner home. Was in a mood to explore, so I brought Ash along as we went to explore the coffeeshop at Compassvale Bow. I had read that there was an Italian pasta stall there, but I couldn't find it when we got there :(
Ordered sweet n sour pork rice for mummy and chicken chop for myself. While waiting for the food, Ash spotted a cage of frogs.

Ash : "Daddy, how come the frogs so quiet ? "
Me (err.....) : "Because they are going to be eaten."
Ash : "Why ??"
Me : "Because frogs are delicious."
Ash : " But I don't want. I don't want to eat the frog."
Me : " But you eat fish and chicken right ? It's the same."

I was worried that she would start to cry and I didn't want that to happen, especially in a heartland coffeshop. Who knows, I might end up on STOMP ! So to distract her, I asked her to pose for a photo with the frogs.