Banner Banner
19 Nov 2007

Have been hearing of kids coming down with fever alot lately, so it was inevitable that Ash would soon come down with fever too.
On 18 Nov, as I was washing Ash up after doing her "Big One", I noticed that she was uncomfortable when water splashed on her, and when I was drying her, she said " Daddy wipe me, cold cold". That told me something wasn't right, took her temperature and it read 38.9 degrees. Viv hurriedly administered paracetamol. By the time we got to KKH, her fever had come down to 37.2 degrees. Her fever since then has been fluctuating between 37 to 38.2 degrees. Thankfully this time, paracetamol seems to be able to bring it under control. We hope that the fever will break by tomorrow.

Then and Now........

Viv and I were chatting about selling some of Ash's baby stuff, then we thought about her Pooh Walker, remembering the first time she walked with it, so we got Ash to "walk" with her walker again.