Banner Banner
7 Jan 2008

Defiance

Ash's defiance grows day by day. She has learnt to make the obscene sign; placing her thumb between her index and forefinger and pointing it at anyone who angers her and saying "fire". We're guessing that she may have learnt this from her "new" friend, Ryan.
This evening was the most defiant I've seen her since she started her T2 phase. She cried, shouted, threw a tantrum, tried to beat Viv with her teddy bear, despite the fact that Viv had the cane in hand. Maybe she caught me in a foul mood today, but I was not going to let her get away with such indiscipline. After a stern talking to and the threat of a caning, she quietened down. She was that close to a getting it from me, as much as I hate to do something like this, she has to learn what's right and what's wrong, but more importantly, she has to understand discipline.